Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dental nurse Heartily 4,000 Sponge & 100 Soap

/ On : 3:01 AM.
(Foto: Daily Telegraph)
(Photo: Daily Telegraph)
LONDON- A woman's profession as a dental nurse Kerry Trebilcock said, he suffered a rare disorder has made him swallow 4000 dishwasher sponge and 100 pieces of soap bars.

Kerry was known to be suffering from Pica, a disorder that makes the sufferer want things other than food to eat.

"I have to understand the different types of sponges and SOAP. I also have a special way to devour objects, "said Kerry Trebilcock was quoted as saying The Sun Friday, (2/3/2012).

Kerry even say where ever he goes, he never forgot to bring her favorite so i.e., that has been cut into pieces small sponges and mixed it with tomato sauce and barbaque.

"I never go out without bringing home so this. I knew there was something wrong with my self but I don't want to tell anyone at first because I felt very weird. I am aware of but without I continue to do it, "he added.

But Kerry turned out to have specific criteria related to SOAP that will dilahapnya.

"Soap SOAP kesukaannku is, fruity flavor I liked most is the taste of lemon and lime juice," he added.

Sister Kerry, Jody said, initially their families consider it strange habit of Kerry and difficult to understand.

"Seeing him eat sponges or SOAP is really very strange. But Kerry managed to explain to us about his condition, "said Jody.

But strangely spongy and habit of consuming a SOAP it makes often experiencing cramping on Kerry's part of the stomach, diarrhea and constipation.

Kerry also said he was determined to fight against his condition through counselling which is now routine.(rhs)

RELATED POST :

0 comments:

Google Top News

Reuters Top News

AP Top Headlines

ESPN Sport