Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sara Leal: "I was not the reason for their divorce"

/ On : 3:19 AM.
For many it is the cause of the separation of Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore, but for her, what happened between her and the only actor I confirm that the couple was wrong, this is what believes Sara Leal.

As recalled, the 22 year-old, had a passionate actor night, this when Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore, met six years of marriage, and for that reason, says that she is responsible for the debacle in the couple, but she does not believe that.

?Yo I was not the reason (for divorce) but rather a demonstration of the great conflicts that possessed. They were undergoing a drama long before that I know him. May I have been an obstacle on the road, but their divorce was not going to take a long time to arrive, was I asleep or not with él?, argues Sara Leal, according to TMZ.

RELATED POST :

0 comments:

Google Top News

Reuters Top News

AP Top Headlines

ESPN Sport