Saturday, November 26, 2011

Demi Moore announced his divorce

/ On : 3:18 PM.
Shortly thereafter turned one month since rumorearan infidelities among the young actor Ashton Kutcher and American actress Demi Moore, the latter has decided to announce the decision of divorcing her young husband in a heartfelt statement.

?Con a great sorrow in the heart I decided to end my marriage of six years with Ashton. As a woman, a mother and wife, there are certain values and votes that I consider sacred, and with these intentions I decided to go ahead with my life... This is a difficult time for me and my family, so I would like to ask you the same compassion and privacy that would give anyone who is going through a situation similar?.

So the actress seems to finish her second marriage, then she was married previously to the well-known actor Bruce Willis until the year 2000. Also gives a fine to a series of rumors that began in September, when she gave to see that her young husband you would have been unfaithful with a young woman name Sara Leal.

RELATED POST :

0 comments:

Google Top News

Reuters Top News

AP Top Headlines

ESPN Sport