Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lady Gaga in certificates of Bill Clinton

/ On : 9:09 AM.
Singer Lady Gaga, lived what she considers a "Marilyn Monroe" time during the concert offered in Los Angeles commemorating the tenth anniversary of the foundation of Bill Clinton, which coincides with the birthday of the former President himself.

And it was during the song 'Happy Birthday' Gaga said: ?Bill, I am having my first time Marilyn Monroe. I always wanted to be uno?. After this, and a Clinton even surprised, I modify his known hit "Bad Romance" by "Bill Romance" dedicated to the former President.

Clinton, who attended accompanied by his wife and his daughter Chelsea, said the surprise of this encounter, ?Me got nervous when Gaga said that she was planning to have a moment Marylin. I thought: my ?Dios get Lady Gaga and I have a heart attack in celebration of my 65 cumpleaƱos?.

Entertainment News

RELATED POST :

0 comments:

Google Top News

Reuters Top News

AP Top Headlines

ESPN Sport