Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Enjoy Beef Goulash With Owl Jonathan!

/ On : 10:06 AM.
Jonathan McGowan (44)/dym
Jonathan McGowan (44)/dym
DORSET -fried rat Meat and Coconut Curry OWL sounds strange and horrible for dinner snack. But, for Jonathan McGowan (44), two things are his favorite food instead.

And the more mencengangkannya again, unusual animals such as the main ingredients of food when they were found dead in Jonathan had been hit by a car on the road (roadkill).

Jonathan is a taxidermist from Bournemouth, Dorset was decided not to consume the meat being sold in the market tersdebut since 30 years ago.

He did not want to deliberately kill animals such as porcupines, pigeons, crows, snakes, seagulls, owls and even mice. However Jonathan choose animals which she found was in a State of dying on the roadside or in the forest.

Jonathan's first taste of animal roadkill when he was 14 years old when she is cooking a snake that he found.

"Meat the snake actually does generate delicacy, a bit like the skin from the meat. but rather it invites my curiosity and imagine other animals can be cooked and it will be like what the resulting flavor, "says Jonathan As reported by the the Daily Mail, Mon (5/10/2011).

After leaving six of the semester, Jonathan has lived a portion of their own and switched to roadkill animals to save his expenses to eat.

"Since I was young I was always interested in things that are going through. I was raised among the community of agricultural, hunting and shooting of rural Dorset. It got me thinking that I really du Middle segalnya provided this nature, "he added.

"Everywhere I look there are dead animals, the fish has been caught, the bird has been shot and animals that have been hit by on the road, so of course I became interested in nature and how it works," explained Jonathan.

"I too have been used to cut the dead animals to see their content and when I do it all, I see the meat was fresh, organic meats. The meat is better than the kind that I see in supermarkets. So I never have a problem with cooking and eating it, "says Jonathan.

Jonathan also has a fear of the animal in captivity, as well as the animals are distributed in supermarkets.

"I used to live near the place of production of broiler chickens. Many of those who have been dead rotting in some parts of the layers of the body. I have also seen how animal husbandry and joroknya know how not record-breaking profits for them. All of that at all makes me not like to see it, "he said.

The habit of Jonathan reap a lot of response. Some of his friends is anxious, so curious to try the cuisine-cuisine of Jonathan and of course there is also a feeling disgust.

But Jonathan make sure that what he or she chose for her consumption had him make sure it is fresh meat.

"I was very careful. I won't be taking any foodstuffs which I think is not fresh and I don't know how these animals die, because I will mengotopsi them first, "he asserted.(rhs)

World News

RELATED POST :

0 comments:

Google Top News

Reuters Top News

AP Top Headlines

ESPN Sport