Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Saddam Hussein's Butt Auctioned Off

/ On : 6:16 AM.
Foto : Patung Saddam Hussein dirobohkan (reuters)
Photo: the statue of Saddam Hussein was torn down (reuters)
BAGHDAD -part of the body of the statue of former President of Iraq Saddam Hussein was auctioned off in the United Kingdom. Parts of the body that is the butt of a statue of Saddam which is made of bronze.

A former member of the United Kingdom special forces SAS Nigel "Spud" Ely, get your butt out of the statue of Saddam which its size is large enough. Parts of the body it is also the historic objects. So as AFP, reported Monday (5/10/2011).

Retired armed forces 52-year-old is currently working in the media and covered the events of the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime. He also served in the Iraq Capital, Baghdad.

"The Marines are using his tank to make such barricades on the field. However, I would like to take a few pieces of the statue of Saddam. I was immediately told the Marines that, that I was a former soldier and I am currently working as press. they directly said to me, ' no problem, please feel free to friends, "said Ely.

Ely gets top award from the buttocks of Saddam who served in the Marines in central Iraq. The Marines allowed Ely to take the bronze statue of the butt of it by using a hammer and crowbar.

"I just want some pieces that may be enough to get into the bag, but I just get a piece of it in large size. I was thinking, what would I do with this butt? "he continued.(rhs)

World News

RELATED POST :

0 comments:

Google Top News

Reuters Top News

AP Top Headlines

ESPN Sport