Friday, October 14, 2011

Mother Teach Her Baby Smoking, Father Demanded Custody Of

/ On : 8:29 AM.
foto: Ilustrasi (ist)
Photo: Illustration (ist)
ARGES -a man, Romania demanded custody of his daughter who was two years and seven months after learning that the mother of his son teach the fruit out smoking.

The mother of an infant, Elena Ursu (28) who has become the man's ex-wife, not only teaches her baby smoking. Ulahnya compounded by recording her baby who was smoking and downloads it to the virtual world.

Not until there, Elena also teaches her baby to get used to consume coffee than milk.

"He wants to make fun of me with how he's taking care of us, but I hope this will backfire for it later. All I need now is to get custody of my child. Our daughter does not want to drink milk, coffee, and just what she wants to smoke. It's creepy, "said Gabriel Burulea (30), who has been divorced a year with Elena.

"When I was allowed to visit him, I see how my son seemed hopeless with a cigarette in his mouth. And it hurts, "imbuh Burulea Orangewas quoted as saying, Thursday (1/10/2011).(rhs)

World News

RELATED POST :

0 comments:

Google Top News

Reuters Top News

AP Top Headlines

ESPN Sport