Sunday, October 16, 2011

McCartney and Yoko Ono are reconciled

/ On : 1:31 AM.
After a while away, the ex-Beatles Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr reunited during the avant premiere of the film "Living in the Material World", documentary based on the life of his partner, George Harrison died.

But the red carpet of the film was scene of an encounter much more awaited public reconciliation of Yoko Ono and Paul McCartney, who posed together putting an end to what has been a long battle of clashes.

?No I have no problem with him. I believe that our relationship is very good now. I am sure the next time we meet will be all bien?, it was said the widow of Lennon and demonstrated with McCartney.

About the documentary in question, Paul said: ?Me has impressed, really reminded me that I knew: the ?cool? who was George. It was very emotional, but it was really bueno?.

Entertainment News

RELATED POST :

0 comments:

Google Top News

Reuters Top News

AP Top Headlines

ESPN Sport